How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes in the Morning: Cosmetology Tips
Puffy eyes in the morning is no longer a problem! No one is pleased with puffy eyes in the morning. It is important to understand why this happens, then you can find the best treatment.
Experienced doctors, dermatologists and cosmetologists give several natural remedies to solve the problem of how to get rid of swollen eyes in the morning.
First: cold spoons or ice cubes
An ancient but useful recipe. Cold spoons, ice cubes remarkably reduce swelling. By the way, it helps to eliminate not only edema under the eyes. Ice helps against swelling in absolutely any part of the body.
A good tip is to always keep two tablespoons in the freezer of the refrigerator. Then, when your eyes swell, you know what to do. Take out the spoons. Wait about a minute, let them warm just a little. Too cold spoons irritate the skin.
And attach them to the problem area. Hold two to three minutes.
As already mentioned, instead of spoons, you can take ice cubes. Wrap them in a thin towel. Then gently press on the swollen place.
Second: green tea bags
In green tea contains caffeine. It is also a vasoconstrictor. Of course, and he can solve the problem of how to get rid of puffy eyes in the morning.
According to research, this tea has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. There is evidence that this tea helps the skin perfectly. You can use such green tea from packages refrigerated in the refrigerator. Or simply prepare with the help of such tea beautiful and healthy green ice cubes.
For simple use of the bags, proceed as follows. Rinse them slightly under cold running water. Squeeze out the excess. Then put the bags in the refrigerator. In order to eliminate swollen eyes in the morning, it is better to attach bags to them. Lie down for about ten minutes. Then wash your face and enjoy the result.
Using green ice cubes from tea is also quite easy. Preparing concentrated green tea. Cools down a bit. Then it flows into the ice cube tray. We wait until the water freezes. Green ice cubes are wrapped in thin gauze and properly pressed under the eyes.
Third: rosemary sachets or rosemary essential oil
To get rid of eye bags, you can use two drops of rosemary oil. It is added to the cream applied around the eyes.
Like green tea, rosemary has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Rosemary in bags is perfectly able to tighten the skin under the eyes, squeezing the capillaries.
Just as for green tea bags, you can use rosemary bags to quickly reduce swelling under the eyes in the morning. You can also use rosemary essential oil. To do this, just add one drop of oil to a teaspoon of your favorite other oil (for example, avocado, olive oil). Important! Make sure that the oil is not applied too close to the eyes. Now just wipe your face with a tissue afterwards to remove any residue.
Fourth: slices of cucumber
Cucumber is an extremely healthy and tasty vegetable. It can not only be eaten. Thanks to flavonoids, caffeic acid, vitamin C, cucumber perfectly helps to remove bugs under eyes.
This is how cucumbers provide an opportunity to calm irritated and swollen eyes in the morning. You need to take a clean fresh cucumber. Preferably directly from the refrigerator. A slice of such a cucumber is placed on each of the eyes. Pieces gently and slightly pressed to the skin. Then you should lie down and rest for about five to ten minutes. Cold cut cucumbers help to reduce the swelling, this is a natural healing from nature.
It is only important to remember. The treatment is good. But cleanliness is even better. Remember to rinse your face better after using this tip.
Instead of an afterword: additional important tips
Following the recommendations above, you will probably be able to easily figure it out, how to get rid of puffy eyes.
Any of these methods will surely seem suitable and good to you. But still, some general helpful tips should be given.
They will help not only to eliminate an unpleasant tumor, but even to avoid its appearance.
- Drink plenty of water, especially if you go to bed very late. So the likelihood of bags under your eyes will be minimal.
- Drink less alcohol (which in itself is a very useful tip), so you limit dehydration and reduce the number of edema under the eyes in the morning.
- It is interesting and useful to sleep not on one pillow, but on two. The fact is that in this way the liquid will not accumulate in the human face.
- Another useful tip that helps not only with edema. Although the minimum norm for sleep is set at 5 hours, it is proved that a normal sleep should last seven to eight hours. Otherwise, you can get not only edema in the eyes, but also severe brain and psyche disorders. Be sure to relax more!
- Use eye cream containing peptides. And try to rub it as carefully as possible.
- At night, put a pillow higher, this also helps to avoid the accumulation of fluid.
- Do not eat a lot of salty and harmful at night, dinner should be useful. If you eat a chocolate bar or a hamburger before bedtime, the likelihood of edema will be much more. Two hours before bedtime is better not to eat.
- Of the recommended products, it is worth recommending a cream from Origins — GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff 0.5 oz. It helps very well from swelling, puffiness and bruising under the eyes!
- And another good gel is Eye Contour Gel. It should be applied with a little smoothing with your fingers, but not rubbing.